Everything is packed, lease is signed, tomorrow we get the key, movers come around 11-1, Rent is $200 cheaper. Yeah, it's all going to be good, I hope.
No Trick or Treaters tonight here at the apartments. I didn't think there would be but Terry bought some tootsie roll pops just in case. Good thing we both love them. We had chicken pot pies tonight on paper plates with a grape tootsie roll pop for dessert.
Be glad when my life gets back to normal. Whatever normal is, besides a sitting on a dryer. :o)
Not to much to write about tonight. Went to Rolla today to the University of Missouri Science and Technology school to help with a safe sex and std booth. They had a nice set up going on and had done some really good research.
Well, I'm getting off here. Like I said, not much going on. Wish tomorrow was over with and life was back to normal, again whatever that is. Talk to you guys tomorrow hopefully, depends on the internet set up.

No comments:
Post a Comment