Well, I sat down in the recliner tonight to watch a little TV and feel asleep around 7pm. Woke up at 9pm and now it is time to go to bed and I'm not tired. Terry told me tonight that is what I get once I turn 56. It all goes down hill after that, when you turn 56 you start slurring your words and falling asleep in the recliner. I told him that I thought it was all going to be fun and games with those senior citizen discounts I will start getting. LOL.
Am getting ready for the big move. Went down to see where my apartment is going to be and it is going to be so nice. It is at the end and faces the golf course. I am going to have to get my outside chairs down here so I can set outside sometimes and relax in the evening, instead of sitting in here and doing this. Of course we all know what I really will be doing, sitting inside doing this because this is the way I roll. LOL.
Talked to Brandon again a little bit today. Hadn't heard from him for a while. I send him pictures now and then of the pets and also send him little texts that don't say much, just hello's and such. Last I heard from him was when his Aunt passed away, I let him know. I told him today that we had just gotten back from seeing Jeremy and Barbel. He asked how that went and I told him great. Love Barbel, Emma is more than precious and I could tell that Jeremy was his brother. He said, oh yeah, how can you tell that? They have the same sense of humor and once in a while I recognized the mannerisms. Good boys.
Well, am heading to Jefferson City, aka Jethro City, tomorrow for two days. My coworker and I will be going together though. We have our quarterly meeting. Getting ready to conduct a training in a couple of weeks here in Springfield to the providers and such. That always proves to be interesting. I enjoy doing those though.
We will be looking toward time change here in a few. Maybe next weekend, I am not sure. Once I get moved into my other apartment I plan to bring some of my plants down here and may even try my hand at orchids. (Not sure what that has to do with time change) I have had orchids before, I could keep them alive but they never would re-bloom. Barbel told me what her mom had told her about growing them so I am going to try one again. I have had African Violets before and grew them like crazy. Love their blooms. We'll see, my plants get so big they are hard to handle but I don't have the heart to dispose of them.
I am working on day two of a dull headache and wish it would go away. I forgot to bring any allergy medicine down and didn't think about buying any either. I will probably do that tomorrow. My neck and shoulders are killing me too and am also thinking about getting a good massage and then go to the chiropractor. Wish we had an in house one at work but that's not going to happen. Once I get moved though I am going to get back to taking care of myself. I did walk the stairs today. Gained two pounds in California. Damn. Probably from the Belgium chocolate truffles that are actually from Belgium that Jeremy and Barbel brought out did it. I never tasted anything so fabulous. Of course the food was fabulous too.
Well, I'm going to get off here. I plan to take my computer with me tomorrow so will post some stuff on here tomorrow night. You guys take care and be safe. There are a lot of crazies out there in the world we live in but there are a lot of good people out there too. Talk atcha later.
No comments:
Post a Comment