My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Baby Love

Babies. The word alone brings smiles to my face, anyone that doesn't love babies are sick individuals and need to be watched, at all times. There is nothing sweeter than the smile of a baby, their innocent look, their inquisitive looks when they come into an area they don't know about. Then you get into the belly laughs of babies. How totally precious is that? I love babies.

This is the final of the 10 things that make me smile. They all give me a warm spot in my heart. I am going to be getting my baby fix this weekend and will post pictures when we get back. I cannot wait, and cannot wait to tell you guys more about it. It will all be good. We are going to be leaving Friday and not get home until Sunday night, so I will tell you all about it when we get back. Josh is going to be dog and cat sitting for us while we are gone. All is good and I am very happy with my life.

We had beautiful sun today and a beautiful day. My friend Patsey came down to visit this afternoon and it was good. Had some delicious chocolate cake to eat on while she was here, along with a pot of beef and noodles. Put in some corn too and made it a one dish meal. LOL.

Getting off here and will probably work on the next list I made, the 5 things that make me laugh. At least it gives me topics to write about. Love you guys and talk more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment