In Jeff City tonight and the meeting today sucked the whole life out of my body! I am exhausted, sometimes I wonder who the heck are these people and how long have we been working together? Another grueling day and then I get to go back to Springfield and start packing and getting ready for the big move. Grrrr.
Went to Hobby Lobby tonight after supper. I absolutely love that store. If I could spend as much money as I wanted at a store, that would be one of them I would go and spend at. Nebraska Furniture Mart is another one and then I would go to Charming Charlies for my accessories and probably all sorts of clothing stores. Right now all I can think of is like Coldwater Creek, Dillard's, Dress Barn, The Loft. I am sure there are others but this is the only one's I can think of for right now. Then I would also go to Barnes and Noble for my personal library. Oh and I would go to the Apple Store for my computer needs.
I am tired and things are edging on my nerves. TV is one of them for right now. Also I don't think I will be able to sleep for a while even though it is getting late. Hm. Not sure though.
Well I am going to get off here before I say something I will regret. It could happen. Sometimes I feel like that K.T. Oslin song "80's Ladies". We were three little girls from school. One was pretty, one was smart and one was a borderline fool. But she's still good lookin', that woman hadn't slipped a bit. The smart one used her head, she made her fortune. And me I cross the border every chance I get
Talk to you all tomorrow. I need to retire. 46 months!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment