Brandon's things have been moved to Harrisonville, well most of them. We have a few more things to move but not a lot. Then Thursday is the big move. I am really looking forward to it, Terry and I went over to the model today to see what would fit and what won't. It is all going to be good. Brandon's friend Dana is going to set up the TV for me. He is such a nice kid, but like Terry said, all Brandon's friends are good kids. I met Dana one night when Brandon and I went out to eat, he just happened to be at the same restaurant. Dana is getting his Master's also. He may have it now and if not December he should have it. They talked about going and getting their PhD together but not sure if they still feel that way. Dana is into Media Communications and is quite the guru when it comes to technology.
All I know is today kicked Terry and my rear ends. If we hadn't had to walk up and down stairs it might not of been as bad. At least it was a nice day and wasn't raining. I love this kind of fall weather. It was around 50* and Terry said that it is suppose to get down to the 20's tonight. Can we say Brrr.
Thank goodness the election is coming up. I will be so glad when all these hate ads and all the hateful posts I see on Facebook goes away. I am going to vote on who I am going to vote on and NOTHING you say is going to change my opinion. Only opinion it is going to change is mine on you. I always thought you were an idiot but now I know you are.
Before I forget we are having a celebration of life for Patty, Terry's sister, Nov. 10 from 1-3pm at the Drexel First Baptist Church. That is the church she attended and I know her pastor was so good to her and Monica, her daughter.
Heading off of here. Halloween is just around the corner. I won't be home for it and am a little bummed. I love seeing the children that come all dressed up. We live next to some low income apartments and several young families live there, so we get a lot of Trick or Treaters. Not sure how it is at the apartments in Springfield. Maybe I should get some candy, just in case.
Well, good night all. Hope your night is good and will talk to you tomorrow.
For all you storm warriors and all you Halloweeners

No comments:
Post a Comment