My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Norah Jones

Not sure what is going on with the blog but am going to go ahead and do as I have done in the past. Post what I can when I can post it. We're getting ready to go on vacation so tomorrow will probably be the last time I post anything until Monday. Give everyone a little vacation from me. :o)

Tomorrow is my birthday and Josh just posted something on my Facebook wall that was so touching. He is such a good kid. As all parents know, your children can make you prouder than you ever have been or can make you cry harder than you have ever cried. Josh makes me extremely proud. "Tomorrow is my beautiful mothers birthday! So I'll say it now, happy birthday mom! Thanks for being there for me from being there through cheering your ass off at baseball/football games. To heart breaks, life's lessons and being there when one of my best friends got murdered. I just hope I'm half the person you are! You made me the man I am today! Thanks mom love ya and happy birthday!!!" Tain't he a sweetie?

We have the windows open tonight and can hear the coyotes howling out by the tree line. It was a nice sunshiny day, 61* with a breeze. The tree's are absolutely beautiful and I love having my birthday one of the prettiest weeks of the year. It always is, the tree's are usually at their peak during this time.

Gonna get off here. Talk to you guys tomorrow night and then will be off for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment