My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Friday, October 26, 2012

It's coming if you want it to or not.

Listening to a little of this while I am writing tonight. Music makes everything just lift away and things don't seem quite as bad. I loved "The Troubadour" tour when Terry and I went to see her and James Taylor. For some reason I haven't done to much concert going to this year but going to change that. Seems like I was pretty busy this year for some reason. May see about going to see the Tran Siberian Orchestra. Barb Spaw and Terri Williams, a couple of my good friends have told me it is an outstanding performance. Guess the light show is something else. Hmm, may have to check into it. Not sure but maybe.

Terry and I have gotten Brandon's stuff packed up tonight. We are ready to pack up the car and truck to deliver it to Harrisonville tomorrow. Going to run by the other apartment tomorrow and see what I have room for over there Can't remember because the model they show us is furnished. Always looks so cool. You know I am trying to wean myself off of saying cool and awesome and I still do it. It's hard but at least I don't call my friends "peeps". That is one of those pet peeves of mine that drives me nuts. Except when my friend Cheryl Blaise says it and it makes me laugh. She is so funny, love her to death.

Don't know why I didn't think of it before but got Pandora Radio going on my computer. YouTube stopped playing my tracks. Pandora will do my soul good, She does on my IPhone4. Technology just zooms right along, we already have IPhone5 and Windows 8 just was released. Wish I had unlimited funding. LOL.

Welp, going to sign off. It's bumming me that my music is buffering on here. Grrr. Oh well. Talk later.

No comments:

Post a Comment