I had the best weekend I can remember in a long time! We flew out to Corona California and saw our new granddaughter, Emma Grace Isermann. She was born 09/11/2012, I'm thinking I will never forget that little girls birth date. Not only did I have the opportunity to meet the sweetest little girl I have ever laid my eyes on, besides Miss Madison, I also had the opportunity to meet Emma's mama and daddy, Jeremy and Barbel (pronounced babble). Barbel is from Germany and one of the nicest, talented, smartest people that you will meet. I will get on into the visit but first, here are the pictures I took. Warning, these are adorable!!!
Day one, mama, Emma and Grandma went on a walk around the neighborhood. I should of taken pics around the neighborhood but mama and I did a lot of talking while this sweetie slept.
That walk tuckers a little girl out!
While she is snoozing dad and Grandpa had an opportunity to catch up since the last time they visited.
THIS is what I spent most of the weekend doing and missing it so bad this week. This little gal goes straight to the heart.
Would you look at that sweet little smile of contentment...
I know she puts the same smile on my face. She is just so dang sweet.
Grandpa was pretty smitten over this beauty. He's still talking about her after we've made it home.
Dad, Grandpa and Emma
Mom came into this pic. They both are such good parents and love this baby with all their hearts.
Then Grandma came into the picture.
Another one.
Would you look at this backyard with the pool. The pool closest is the jacuzzi and the other two waterfall into each other and the lights are outstanding. When we go back we will bring suits.
Here's the water slide into the deep pool. Water runs down the slide also.
Terry truly enjoyed himself there. He is so proud of his boys and his boys think the world of him.
Him and Barbel just sitting back and visiting.
Well, I have more but won't over post tonight. I cannot tell you how relaxing and enjoying this trip was. The baby made it the best. I love my family, I now have 4 sons, 2 granddaughters and 2 daughter in laws that are the best. I am one of the luckiest ladies because these 8 people think the same about me as I do them.
Well, first day at work tomorrow after two weeks off. It will all be fine. I only have to be away from the office two days, in Jefferson City. Then this weekend Terry and I are going to be packing the apartment because I am moving into a smaller apartment within this complex. Of course as you know I don't do anything easy. I cannot get into the other apartment until Nov. 1 and I have to be out of my apartment Nov. 1, which is a Thursday. Sucks the big one. Oh well, that is their rules and that is the way they do things.It will be nice to get into a smaller apartment and save some money. This larger one was good for Brandon and I and I am so happy I could do this for him, but as I said, it will be nice to get into a smaller one.
Not much more to write. I am getting off here. Talk tomorrow.
Name of this song is Jealousy. Coincidence??? I think not!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment