My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Have A Positive Attitude.

Well, two days away and the big move takes place. Got some more stuff thrown away and packed. It's not going to take much longer to get everything finished. I'll be glad when it's over. Terry and Lamar came down to stay until it is done. They will go home Thursday when we finish, then I will go back to Harrisonville Friday.

I am watching a Ellen Degeneres roast/tribute at the 2003 Mark Twain Prize on Public TV tonight. I love her, she does so much good for so many people. Plus I think she is very funny and I love to watch her dance through the audience. Some great comedians have been talking about her. One came out and said that Ellen says two words at the end of her show that says it all, "Be Kind." Of course she has already scared the piss out of you during the show.

Getting off of here. Not much going on, just thinking about all the stuff I have to do, wanna do and need to do. Just thinking about little Emma and wishes I had those cheeks to kiss on. Miss that little girl. Talk to you guys tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment