If you haven't noticed I have been making my last few posts reflecting the 10 things I like, 5 things that make me laugh and the 5 YouTube Video's I like. I've started with the 10 things I like. Well yesterday it was family but I want to add something else. We went today and saw our beautiful granddaughter Madison. I love that little girl so much and so does her grandpa. It had been quite sometime that we saw her last but that is going to stop. We are going to become a very important part of her little life. She is so smart, so sweet, so beautiful and has so much love. She is a delight.
Patty is getting a feeding tube placed in today, which is good. She isn't eating anything at all. She also reported she lost 4 more pounds. We didn't make it up to see her since we were visiting with Madison. We'll go up and see her tomorrow though I am sure.
Now to start on my next post from my list and this one is going to be on "Friends, Past and Present". I don't know where to begin with this one. Friends will and have always been a very strong thing in my life. I don't know what people would do without friends. You have your best friends in the whole wide world. The friends that you can tell anything and everything and they understand because they know your history. You can count those friends on one hand. They don't bleed over to the other hand because you don't just let anyone be that friend.
Then you have the friends that you will call to just hang out with. You visit with and find out how their days going but you won't share with them as you do the other friends. You still enjoy going and having a cup of coffee with them, or going to a thrift store with them or garage sale or craft fair. They are a special type of friend because they are on stand by. You never know when they won't cross over into the friend in the first category.
Then you have the third classification of friends. You have the friends that for some reason have moved on, out of your life. Whether they have moved away or you have moved on. No matter what, they can come back as the second group of friends in just a matter of a phone call, Facebook reacquaint or even seeing them at the gas station while you are filling up your pump.
Friends are a very important component in my life. I value my friends and am sad when I may have hurt someone unintentionally. Once you have been dubbed as one of my friends, you have me forever and hopefully you feel the same way about me.
My really good friend Norma posted something on Facebook that I loved and want to share with you. I didn't ask her if I could but you know what, she is a friend and I am sure she does not care. We've gutter danced before so there ya go!!!
"All across this Big Blue marble called Earth people are experiencing fear, sadness and loneliness because they feel, act or think different than the majority! PLEASE be aware that there are those of us out there that RESPECT and ADMIRE the fact that you are not a cookie-cutter human. Not all of us march to the same drum, that's why guitars were invented! Unless you are an identical twin you are unique, there will never be another you, so be the BEST you possible and always remember someone out there does love you for being you!"...NormaJean Fletcher-Miller
Remember guys. Love ya all!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment