My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Thursday, October 11, 2012

It's time

Just a fast note. I was at the nursing home most of the night with family and will be there today also. Patty is in the last stages before "going home". It is so hard on the family. They need prayers, Patty is going to be fine. Everyone, without a doubt in their mind knows where she is going. Patty was and is good, good people. I will write more, just wanted to let you know where I am right now.

23 Psalm

A psalm of David.

1 The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing. 2 He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, 3 he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake. 4 Even though I walk through the darkest valley,[a] I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. 6 Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment