My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Monday, October 29, 2012

All in a day's travels.

The two hours it takes me to drive from Harrisonville to Springfield there is a lot of thinking that is done during that time. I usually plug in my Pandora Radio and listen to whatever I am in the mood for. At first I plugged in Old Crow Medicine Show, then some Matchbox Twenty and then Mandisa. It was all good and it made me think about my next 3+ years in the work force and am I going to stay with the State or am I going to go on into something that I truly enjoy doing and causes less stress in my life. I decided to just not worry about it right now, I have 3+ years to worry about it and who knows, I may have to stay at this job until I am 65 or whatever it is when I can retire with Social Security. That's 10 years from now, so chill out GF!!!

Then in 2.4 seconds, I got to thinking about the top 5 movies I never tire watching over, and over, and over.

  • Oh Brother, Where Art Thou
  • Forrest Gump
  • Sweet Home Alabama
  • 9 Weeks Notice
  • Fried Green Tomatoes
  • Overboard
  • Banger Sisters
  • Because I Said So
  • 10 Things I Hate About You
  • Coyote Ugly
Okay, that might have been more than 5 but it was hard to stop. :o) I am sure there will be more if I took the time to really think about it.

Then by the time I got down here I had already gone through my life in a nutshell. LOL.

Heading out of here. I saw a couple of posts that was probably in bad taste but they cracked me up.

Good night everyone. Talk to you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment