You know, I have always said that and have always wanted to start a community garden. Have summer programs where kids grow and harvest their own foods and they learn how to cook them. Of course I have always thought it would be neat to have a restaurant that grows and makes their own foods. Have it on a working farm where troubled teens live and learn the value of life. I am a dreamer and have always been but the only way things can get done is to dream them first.
Tonight I posted on Facebook something that is really close to my heart. Here it is: As Hurricane Sandy is heading forward I am reminded of the homeless that cannot find shelter. When they are swept away with the storm, is there anyone out there that will miss them? I am also reminded of the families that are sitting over their loved ones in the nursing homes, or the hospitals, the loved ones that are clinging on to that last breath before they take the journey we all are looking at one of these days. I am reminded of the lost soles out there and am wondering how this storm will make them stronger. Right now it doesn't matter who they vote for or which political side they are on. It also doesn't matter how much money they make or if they have health insurance. Right now the only thing that matters is if they have the strength to fight for their lives. After the storm is over and they have survived with nothing left are the people that are your Rebloodicans or the Democrips going to call them lazy and looking for handouts when they have nothing left. My heart and prayers go to everyone in the East coast and seriously folks. Lay off the political comments tonight and pray for your fellow man.
It's time to figure out what really matters in this world today everyone. Which person is looking out for our best interest, which person wants to help us or hinder us. It is time to figure it out and get out there and vote. Don't listen to the media or to your friend. Listen to your heart after the debates are over with. And lay off the hateful mean comments right now. We have more important stuff on our plate right now. People's lives and all that matters right now is your prayers. Grow up people.


No comments:
Post a Comment