My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Tuesday's Gone

Exhausted. Terry and I got me moved into the smaller apartment today. Of course we couldn't have done it without the help of the moving company "Two Men and a Truck". The two guys that moved us carried those TV's like they were empty cardboard boxes. They had it down to an art. We could not have gotten everything moved today and especially the heavy stuff. I know how sore and tired I am right now and I know it kicked Terry's behind too, can't imagine what it would have been like if we had moved everything ourselves.

Love my new apartment though. It is a lot smaller and a lot cozier. Cannot wait to get it entirely unpacked and work on doing a little decorating. I plan not to move again unless it is back home. You see I said I plan not to. Terry asked me yesterday what I would do if they came up to me and told me I had to move to St. Louis and make $100,000. Yeah, I'd do that in a heartbeat but that isn't going to happen. The Bureau Chief, which is the highest paid person in our Bureau makes $70,000+ a year so they aren't going to be paying this peon anything like that. LOL.

Brandon sat it up to where one of his friends down here could set the TV up for me. It is one of those Smart TV. Great, I now have a Smart phone and a smart TV, guess I better smarten up a little myself. I am excited because I am going to hook my laptop up to it also. It is really nice, am thinking about streamlining Netflix in too. Dana, Brandon's friend told me that I can get Netflix HD too so there I go. Not only will I have a 40" computer monitor but also HD movies through Netflix. We'll see. Not sure yet but thinking about it.

Well, I'm yawning big time. I have to go to work tomorrow and then go home for the weekend. I am not going to get anymore done in the apartment tonight but it's okay. I will talk to you tomorrow night. Good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment