My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Friday, November 30, 2012

Duck Dynasty, Survivor Bracelets and Be Classy.

Going to Columbia tomorrow to make survival bracelets and other things. Not sure what all we are going to do but my friend Carole and I are going out to Dee's house. I haven't been to her house yet so am looking forward to it. Gotta get up at 630 in the morning to leave at 7 so this is going to be short.

Watching Duck Dynasty tonight. I have to say this is the dumbest show. Terry and Josh love it and a lot of my friends do to. It is funny but takes me to close to home sometimes.

Well, going to get off here. All I can say is "Be Classy". That's what the boys always say when they say bye to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment