My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Ain't that the truth!

Well, I went tonight and worked out with a fitness trainer. I feel so much better just walking on the treadmill tonight, 5% incline with 2.5mph. That got my heart rate up. He had me do Yoga stretches afterward. Wow, that felt so good. Going to work on getting back in shape.

I've also started eating right and today I haven't been that hungry. I had a peanut butter sandwich on 100% whole wheat bread, then for lunch I had a huge salad and a bowl of tomato bisque soup. There is a restaurant a block from work that has the best, freshest salads and homemade soups. Then tonight after I worked out I ate some organic grapes and then ate Pineapple Greek Yogurt. I love Greek Yogurt plus it has a lot of protein, like 14 grams. Went to the grocery store and am starting on buying healthy foods along with organic foods too. Basically just going towards foods that are good for me. I am going to work on them down here and incorporate them into our diets on the weekends.

Well, this election results is making me a nervous wreck. I had the weather channel on for a while and now I have it on regular TV. May turn back here in a few but am so glad that Akin didn't make it. It's embarrassing when you are from a state where a politician can make ignorant, insensitive, degrading comments about women and rape and still get as many votes as he did in MO. Oh well, just proves to me that we do have idiots out there.

I am getting off here. Got all my boxes unpacked, now to figure out where I put everything. I can't remember where I put the wax pellets that I put in my scent lamp thing. Oh well, hopefully I will find them. Talk to you guys tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment