I seriously need to hang this on the inside of my front door so everytime I leave the house I see it. So what is my problem, I don't know. I plan to work out tomorrow though. Didn't today.
Tonight was the Town Hall Meeting in Springfield and a wonderful crowd showed up. Close to 70 HIV positive individuals along with professionals within the community that have services for the positives. Consumer Credit Union, Vocational Rehabilitation, Case Management Services and others. Really interesting and to hear the problems that these people face are heartbreaking. The Organization that I have had the privilege to be on the board with are doing some really good stuff. I am very proud to be a part of this not for profit organization.
I am tired tonight. Came down here this afternoon and then went to this meeting tonight. In the morning I have the training to conduct and then back up to KC to go to the concert. Am I nuts or what? I can't believe I am acting like I am 20 something again. I told Terry that I was so glad he doesn't get ticked at me doing all this stuff. He's a good man.
Talked to Brandon today on Skype. He e-mailed his mailing address last week and I printed off a bunch of labels so we can ship him some care packages. We will get the things sent off tomorrow or Thursday. It is always so good seeing him, he looks great. When we got off Terry started planning a family vacation for next year when he comes home. Maybe St. Petersburg Florida. I expect him to stay another year in China though I am not sure. If he does he said that the University will pay for him to come home for 6 weeks but if it is like this year right before he left, he was a hard man to pin point down because everyone wanted to see him before he left.
Getting off of here. Probably won't write tomorrow night but will the next day. Take care everyone

No comments:
Post a Comment