Well, made it through Cyber Monday and just like Black Friday, never have done it and probably never will. Talk about taking the holidays completely out of context. All those things do is make companies richer. I do enough of that just buying groceries during the year. I will probably go get my Christmas next weekend, or the next. Going to get the tree up next Sunday probably. This time of year is the hardest on me. Depresses me because I lost both of my parents this time of year. Christmas has never been a happy time for me. Oh well.
I do like the changing of the seasons though and there are some of the Christmas Carols I like better than others. That first snow and you look out and there has not been any footprints or tracks across it, that is beautiful. That is the part I like.
I'm back down here in Springfield tonight. Not to excited, would rather be home with my husband and not have to go to work. I'm thinking a week or so at home is to long to be away from this routine. I do like my apartment still though. It feels more like home than either of the other ones did.
Talked to Josh tonight, he was going to the grocery store to buy food for this week. He said him and Terry were going to eat good this week, he was getting chicken nuggets. LOL. He wanted to know if we had any Ranch Dressing. Told him to pick some up.
Talked to Brandon again today. We got his goodie box together and also found out what it actually was that he wanted us to send to him. His dad is suppose to get it together and mailed today. Hope he did. Hope I found all that we need to get it over there to him in China.
There is a poster going around in Facebook that really hit it close to home for me.
I really liked it.
Not much going on. Dec. 1 is World AIDS day. Probably won't do anything this year, last year I went and saw the quilts. If you every have a chance to go that is a must see. It is really moving. I've been posting stuff on my Facebook Wall. If you haven't you really should go get tested. Ask me, I can test you or tell you where you can go and get tested. Knowledge is power, I know my status---do you?
Getting off of here. Talk to you guys later.

No comments:
Post a Comment