Sitting here tonight watching SNL Christmas. Dan Akroyd, Jane Curtain, John Belushi, Gilda Radner, Jimmy Fallon, Will Ferrell, Adam Sandler. Lots and lots of good comedians have come out of this show. I still enjoy watching SNL if I can stay up late enough. I am truly enjoying this special tonight.
Well, second night in Jefferson City. Four of us went out to eat tonight and all bought one Powerball ticket. Made a pledge that if one of us wins that we will split the winnings 4 ways. How cool would that be? Probably won't happen but hey, 4 State workers can dream, can't we???
Everything is going pretty good down here. I am seeing people that I haven't seen for a long time. One girl I worked with from St. Joseph Health Department I didn't even recognize. She has lost 150 pounds. She looks wonderful. Said she has done it through Weight Watchers and working out. She said she has switched her obsession of eating into an obsession of working out. Nothing wrong with it. She looks great and extremely healthy.
Heading off of here. Not much more to talk about. I will talk to you guys tomorrow. Imagine that.
No comments:
Post a Comment