Walk This Way, Come Together, Dream On, Sweet Emotions, Dude Looks Like a Lady, Crazy....The list goes on. Where was I last night??? I went and saw Cheap Trick and Aerosmith in concert. A time or two last night during Cheap Trick I was like, I must have been on some good drugs during this era because I don't remember that song.
One of the many pictures that were taken last night. My camera didn't do the stage justice like Cindy's did. Good pic of a good time. Here's the crew I was with, some girls I went to school with. After 40+ years we can still have fun.
Cindy Neuenschwander McDaniel, Sandra Chiles Cox, Kathy Crump Graham, Me and Betty Walters Hursch. Cindy's t-shirt she put on at the restaurant was one that she had since high school. If you notice it fits, let alone is to big. Yeah, made us all mad. Not really, we love Cindy and if you knew her you'd figure out why. We made a pack that we would do this again another time. It was such good memories.
Am really tired, last night I got home later than I am accustomed to. Probably got to bed around 1:30am. Talk to you guys later and as Leonard said tonight on "The Big Bang Theory." Stay Frosty.


No comments:
Post a Comment