My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Saturday, November 3, 2012

I am Woman.

We went out to Terry's sister, Sheila's house today and worked on Patty's obituary that the preacher will use next Saturday. It brought back a lot of happy memories of a good person. Terry and Sheila would laugh when something was brought up. This has been hard on both Terry and Sheila and they can still use your prayers.

Saw my buddy Dee today. I love that crazy girl, she makes me so happy and laugh. We built a really strong relationship when we lived together. She is good people and am so happy for her. She has done good things in her life. Ya can't beat her, you could try but she'd probably beat you first. LOL. She is one of my bow shooting buddies along with Donnie and Cheryl Catron. Tonight was Donnie's 50th Birthday party and we missed it. If we hadn't had all going on that we had tonight we would have probably went. I will have to get a card out for Donnie though. All three of these people I love to death, good, good people.

When we were coming home from Tommy and Sheila's tonight we stopped at a little restaurant outside of Garden City, Kelley's Cantina. Really good food. It was the first time we had eaten there, even though it has been open for a couple of years. Man the chips and salsa was outstanding. Of course I always rate my Mexican Restaurant by the chips and salsa. LOL. I'm a mess. We'll be back, I am sure.

Maya Angelou is one of my favorite writers. She hits it home when she says, “I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” If someone won't contact you after the last time you saw them, maybe you should think about what the last thing was that you said to them. Did you tell them you loved them more than anything on this earth, or did you tell them how proud you were of them and what they are doing in their life or was it just a ranting that was all about you? I'm thinking it was probably all about you.

Welp, going to get off here before I get myself in trouble. Heck, I'm always in trouble anyway. Oh well, some love me and others are jealous. LOL. Talk to you guys tomorrow night. Going to watch Saturday Night Live tonight, hoping it won't be a rerun and be pretty good with the election coming up. Of course as my friend Craig said, they were probably pretty busy with the Hurricane Sandy this last week. I am sure they were. Good night all.

Get out and vote people. I voted last Monday since I won't be here Tuesday. For those of you that are voting stupid, I cancelled your vote. For the rest of us, rock on. I saw a bumper sticker the other day that said, "I am woman, watch me vote". Made me proud I am woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment