Not sure who will show up tomorrow but guess-ta-mating around 10. It will be a nice house full. I know 4 more people I will ask next year sooner than I did this year. They had already made plans with themselves. This is a time not to be alone and I have been by myself many a time during the holiday's and it is lonely. I don't want anyone to feel like that and now that I have someone that enjoys my cooking and does not mind having a house full, well that is what I am going to do. Glad for it too.
I have gotten everything in order and the day planned. When we go around the table and ask what we are thankful for, I have been preparing what I am going to say. One thing besides the normal family and friends, I am so thankful for the breath I take because there are so many that are taking their last.
I am closing out of here, not going to do any black Friday shopping or anything. Just going to have some good fellowship with some good friends and family and enjoy life as we know it. Happy Thanksgiving friends.


No comments:
Post a Comment