My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Flying Fickle Finger of Fate Award

Had a great day and hope everyone else did too. To much food, to full and to many leftovers but that is what the holidays are all for.

We ended up with 7, not 8 that I planned last night. Terry's sister Sheila wasn't feeling well and didn't make it. Josh wasn't feeling the best either. He went to lay down right after he ate and has slept most of the day off and on. I'm exhausted and tired so this is going to be short as well.

We are watching "The Best of Laugh In" on PBS tonight. Beautiful downtown Burbank. Some of it is so stupid but other is really funny. Goldie Hawn was so cute and now I know why I liked her. I still do and always will. Sock it to me, sock it to me, sock it to me.

Well, getting off of here. No pictures, no songs, just good night and will talk to you tomorrow.

Whoops, now we are watching a Michael Jackson special. That kid may have been odd but he could sing and dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment