Inventing David Geffen: American Masters. If you ever have an opportunity to watch a documentary on an outstanding, smart person watch this. It was really good. He is an outstanding individual and definitely formed our music culture. He was manager of Crosby, Stills, Nash and sometimes Young, made The Eagles and Jackson Browne into what they are. He founded Asylum Records and if you grew up in the era that I did, you recognize that record label. He also ended up with Dreamworks, the movie company. The man is worth billions. Interesting.
Cleaned the oven today and the refrigerator. Fridge needed cleaned a while before this time. Cleaned something up that still not sure what was in that bowl. Could have repaved the driveway with it though. That is if I wanted the resurfacing to be a nice yellow tint. Will start assembling and getting things ready for Thursday. It will all be fun, for sure.
Not much happened. My Dr. appt is tomorrow, wasn't today. Long story. Went and bought a gravy boat for Thursday, I use to have one but it broke. Can't remember what happened to it but sure there is a story about it. :o)
Well, guess what....I'm getting off here. Will write more tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment