Good, good day. My friend came down, had lunch with us and then we went on a small road trip. I was showing her where I would go when I needed to get away from everything. It is out in the country along a river and guess what I forgot. It is deer season and no matter where you are you need to not be in the country right now without orange on. Yeah, we didn't stay to long. She was glad it wasn't bow season because she didn't want to get shot with a bow, like a deer rifle would be better. LOL. We laughed, went to get something to drink in Creighton and came home. It was a good time and was glad you came down Patsey.
Got me some OTC meds today for my cough and all. Yeah, tomorrow I am going to the dr. just to see what she has to say. Maybe she has a better concoction. It won't hurt.
Nothing really to talk about. Wrote Emma's mom tonight. Wanted to wish them a Happy Thanksgiving in case I forget when it gets closer. It was good just visiting for the short time we were. As she said at the end of her e-mail, "We will celebrate Thanksgiving with you in mind. This is the best holiday-just eat, drink and have a good time." That is what Thanksgiving is all about. Anyway, getting off here. Talk to you guys later.
Love me some Leon Russell. Joe Cocker, Janis Joplin, Leon Russell, even Leon Redbone. Love them all.
No comments:
Post a Comment