This lovely picture was takin' May 1974. It was our Senior Trip to Rockaway Beach and if I remember right, not much sleep was had that entire trip. When I showed the picture to Josh he didn't know who it was. I told him it was me. He goes, "Why were you passed out?" I told him it was our Senior Trip. He looks at me and goes, "Enough said."
I look at the picture and think to myself how I though I was fat with great big bazooka's. Seriously. Of course we had Twiggy to gauge our looks on and Raquel Welch also. At least Raquel had a sexy body, Twiggy was just that. A Twig. I also was looking at how short those shorts were and was like, "Can't believe my mom let me out of the house with those on!!!" Of course she probably didn't even know I had them.
I had a job where I paid for everything I wanted. She'd buy me what I needed but I had to finance things I wanted. I had all kinds of albums and 45's, also posters . That is where most of my money went and then at times I'd buy my own clothes. She never liked what I bought and I can understand why. Short shorts, mini skirts and the bigger the bell bottoms the better. Yep, I was a 60's-70's kind of gal. Oh and don't forget the Billy Jack vests, purses and hats.
Well, I'm staying home these two days this week. I have a Dr. appointment for tomorrow so will see what she says. The OTC drugs are helping a lot. My coughs are looser than they were. It will all be good.
Josh has been dealing with my ex, Ron tonight. We never were married but lived together for 20+ years and have property in both our names. Makes for a nasty time by all. Why doesn't he just take care of it, it's no big deal instead of making life crazy for Josh. He wants to get the property out of my name and put in Josh's which I don't have a problem with. All I have to do is sign my name and he signs his and Josh can have the property. Why don't ex's just be that ex's. Why do they still want to come into your life after everything is over with.
Well, I am getting off here.

No comments:
Post a Comment