My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Monday, November 5, 2012

Just Havin' A Little Fun

I will be so glad when these political bashing ads are over with. I hate listening to all the garbage that is handed out. On Facebook I have been posting what I am thankful for. Some of it has been silly and other part has been serious. Of course I am only on day five but here is what I posted today.

Day 5- I am so frigging thankful for Susan B. Anthony, Gloria Steinem, Ruby Bridges, Mala Yousufsai and all the other women in the past and present that had and have the "nads" to stand up to all the sweaty, greasy, fat, slimy politicians and men that have wanted and/or want to suppress us! It ain't a gonna happen bozo's!!! We will continue to make our own choices of our bodies and our minds so you go and "Make your own samwich!!!"

And with that said, I am glad all the stupidity is going to stop after tomorrow night.



I Bought An HTML Guide The Other Day And Am Going To Try This Table Deal
Comedy's plus Castle
How I Met Your Mother Partners
Two Broke Girls Mike and Molly

Those are show's I watched tonight. I love Monday night shows and had forgotten about Castle. Glad I found it again, love Castle. He is so funny and cute.

Welp, that's about all the fun I am going to do tonight. I checked into some classes at the Community College here in Springfield. I may take a few just for grins. We'll see. I'll see you guys tomorrow, or rather I'll talk to you guys tomorrow. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment