My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Warm

Went to Columbia and had a blast. Made bracelets, visited, ate White Chili, brownies, chips, laughed, cried and visited with some really good friends. We will do it again sometime soon.

Computer is acting stupid tonight. I'm ready to call quits on it and get me an IPad. May do it. Of course may have to wait until it gets closer or after Christmas. We'll see.

Warm weather here for the first of December. It was 61* at 7am. Terry said he'd never think he'd mow his grass on the first of December but he did. Today when I went to pick up Carole to go to Columbia she goes, "Isn't it beautiful?" I said yeah but a little humid. She goes, did you ever think you'd hear yourself say that on December 1. Wierd weather we are having here. Nope.

Getting off of here. I am tired of listening to sad stuff on TV and I am tired. A Chiefs player shot his girlfriend a number of times in front of his mom in KC, went to Arrowhead and killed himself when the police came to arrest him in front of his coach and manager. Sad, sad. 3 month old baby that is an orphan now and will never know her mama or daddy.

Signing off. Stay classy people.

No comments:

Post a Comment