Went to a small town in MO, Oronogo MO, Population 2500, a small lead mining town. Went to the place I was looking for and talked to the guy, as I was heading back out to the highway I saw the neatest little building. Stopped, looked inside, talked to the neighbor and asked what the building use to be and she said a train depot. It was completely cleaned out with a cement floor. No walls, just the outside walls. I was like, if I had that it would be full of plants and maybe even make it into a novelty shop. Craft shop or whatever type of shop I wanted. I loved it and it was so taken care of.
Pretty cool, huh? Just picture it with all kinds of plants hanging on the outside and a bench on the side there. I would love, love, love it. This is my dream place to have if I could have it after I retire. I love those old building like that and this one has been taken care of. The roof was one of those metal roofs that you see on houses and buildings now. Yeah, I'm digging it.
Ok, so now that we know what I want to do with my life right now. LOL. I'm always dreaming, guess I'm a dreamer. Better to be that than other things that shouldn't be mentioned. LOL.
Well, I'm getting off of here. Talk to you later. This is one of my "favorist" Christmas Songs. I'll probably be posting more since it is like 16 days until Christmas.




No comments:
Post a Comment