Got my do did tonight. A friend of mine in Jefferson City said her nephew does hair. I always love hers and he does hers. She said next time I am in Jeff City give her a call and she will make sure he is working. Well, I am here tonight so when I got in town this evening I went over and had him do it. If anyone needs a good hairdresser, I will totally recommend Bruce. He was fun and such an artist. What do you think?
Sure hope Terry likes red heads. LOL. He won't care, he's pretty easy to please.
Also got my flu shot today. Have been meaning to get it and kept forgetting. Was even in the Dr. office and forgot. Oh well, it all works out in the end.
Don't know much to write about. It is cold and raining outside. We are suppose to get a dusting of snow but don't think it will amount to much. Will be home tomorrow night at the apartment in Springfield. Then home in Harrisonville Friday with a 4 day weekend. Gotta get back to work Wednesday because my co worker has children and always takes off the week of Christmas. I don't mind doing that so she can spend time with her family. People would do that for me when Josh was little.
Good night everyone.

No comments:
Post a Comment