Well, looks like we won't be getting Madison this weekend but that is okay. Sounds like she is going to have another Christmas. When you are that age you can never have to many Christmas'. It's going to be a good year. No matter how it works it's way out.
As I was driving down to Springfield today I was thinking to myself how I am excited about the new year and what 2013 has in store for me. The only part I am not looking forward to are the loss of acquantances that I hold dear to my heart. Family, friends, neighbors, celebrities that I have grown up with and anyone else that has been put in my path of life to know and love. Hard to explain but then again I may not need to explain because you may very well know what I mean.
I stopped by the chiropractor office I mentioned last night about, to make an appointment. They are closed until after the first of the year. I took their number down though and plan to call for a massage after they open up. When I got down to Springfield I made an appointment to go to a chiropractor that has been recommended. I have never gone to this chiropractor but did get a massage from someone in the same office and it was wonderful, of course I have never had a bad massage anywhere. Thank goodness. My neck, shoulder, low back and now my right knee is giving me fits. Going to start with the person that is down here to get me back into shape and will slowly move into the chiropractor in Harrisonville. I cannot wait for my appointment tomorrow afternoon though.
Terry is on the mend. Our wedding anniversary is Sunday and we were trying to plan what we are going to do. Probably nothing really big but we will go out and eat because that is the way we roll. LOL. It doesn't seem like it will be two years already. When we were discussing my retirement date he explained it as in how fast our last three years have been and the next three that I have to wait on retirement will slip by just as fast. I know he is right too because it doesn't seem like we have been together for three years.
Well, I am going to get off of here.

No comments:
Post a Comment