My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Two Years and Going Strong

Today is our Second Anniversary. We have been together for three but this is the day we made it forever. I feel the same about him today as I did when I married him. Brandon told me today that he was going to email his dad and congratulate him for putting up with me this long. I told him funny!!! He was teasing me.

Madison went home today. We really did have a good time but I have learned that I really do not like Chocolate Chip Blueberry Pancakes but will eat at least half of it before I announce that I am so stuffed I couldn't eat another bite. Also have a new respect for Justin Timberlake radio on my Pandora. Along with Beyonce, Rhianna and Brandy. She was a blast and she had a good time too.

Laundry is going, kitchen has been cleaned up and I now need to straighten up the bedroom and living room. I wasn't tired until I sat down and started typing on this and checking my facebook. Cannot believe 2012 is over and the start of 2013 is just a couple of days away.

Love you guys and Spring is close. Remember if you start seedlings in the house with a light source make sure they get 12 consecutive hours of light a day and that you keep the plants at least 4 inches from their light source to prevent stretching. Man, wish I was retired so I could just grow, grow, grow all kinds of plants. One of these days, I promise myself. Talk to you guys tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment