My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

All I Gotta do is Focus!

Went looking at computers tonight. The one I want is over $2000, guess what??? I won't be getting that one. Josh told me why don't I just go ahead and bite the bullet and get me one. Yeah, Josh...why don't you just bite the bullet and buy it for mom. LOL. I do like the I Pad's but am thinking about getting a Mac notebook. We'll see. I am taking my computer in tomorrow and see what they can diagnosis it as. Dead or alive.

Work went okay. It's work. Talked sometime with a really nice lady. She'd had syphilis back in 1963. Her husband was in the Navy and had given it to her. She went to donate blood because of Hurricane Sandy and she can't do it because of this. My supervisor explained to me it is what organization that she donates through. Once you have syphilis it will show in your plasma but once you are treated you are fine. It's treatable but repeatable. She's fine and has never been reinfected.

It's getting close to 2013 and that is when the resolutions come forth. I'm not going to hold myself to any but I have got to do some things differently this next year. Focus on my health and well being. It's easy, I just have to do it. We'll see.

Well, hate to say it but I am getting off of here. I'm tired and it's getting late. Not to late but close to time to go to bed. Going to read a little while I am there. Good night friends and remember...

No comments:

Post a Comment