My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Flower's in your hair!!!

As I sit here trying to think of something to write that isn't the same as I have always wrote. Well, it's hard. Weather is still unseasonable and will be for a while. Work, well no more needs to be said about that because everyone knows how I feel about that. Heard about a position that is opening up in the office I left in Independence but I'm not even dangerously close to qualifying for it. Still hanging in there though.

Found out that the family is for sure having a White Elephant/Ugly Christmas sweater party the 15th. That will be fun except I don't have an ugly sweater or a Christmas sweater of any kind. Not sure how I am going to come across one. i would like to find one that is 10x's to big for me, wear some tights and wear it as a dress. I have a lot of good ideas but will have to scout out for one next year.

Also found out that we are having a Christmas Eve at my Great Nephew's house, David. He is such a sweetie. Him and Sherri, my Great Niece always have held a special place in my heart. They were the first babies we had in the family. And they are a mess, both of them. Heck what am I talking about, they all are messes. :o) Anyway, David Lee is having it catered through Jack Stack BBQ and will be so much fun. I am glad we are doing something because this is going to be the first Christmas without Brandon. We have a "family" tradition that we had started and won't be able to do it this year. :o( LOL. I know he will miss it.

Going to see that beautiful granddaughter too. Miss Madison. I have been picking her up things all along. Today got her some neat things too. It is so much fun buying for a little girl. Wish little Miss Emma was closer. I love the babies!!!

Well, I'm getting off here. Will say more tomorrow I am sure. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment