My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Miss Madison

Madison is here and I am sooooo happy. We have been having a blast. Stopped off at her house on the way home and picked her up. When we got home she picked where she wanted to eat so Captain D's here we come. She got her fish and shrimp dinner, her and Grandpa had dessert but I was to full. Then off to the grocery store so we could get ingredients for her favorite pancakes in the world. Chocolate chip and Blueberry pancakes. Said it was her favorite and I wasn't going to question. Also got ingredients to make cinnamon rolls and homemade hot cocoa. Came home and started the cinnamon rolls. Grandma starting wearing out at 10 but her and Grandpa stayed up until 1am.

I beat everyone up but eventually Madison and Grandpa got up, ate our cinnamon rolls and made the hot cocoa, showered and headed to Overland Park to the American Girl store. All I have to say is WOW. Impressive store and we were able to buy her a hair salon for her three "My Life" dolls. She got them from her mama and her memaw for Christmas and she loves them. Christmas was pretty awesome for this little girl, getting some pretty awesome gifts. My Life dolls are like American Girls, you just don't pay that high price for the namebrand. Madison loves them.

We then went to Panera Bread for lunch. She had never had New England Clam Chowder and she wanted to try it. I've gotta say she loved it and ate it all. We had such a good day. Getting ready to go eat supper with Grandpa and kick back for the evening.

Madison made a video before we went to the store. Silly but oh so fun. Enjoy.


So if you have been wondering where I have been through all this, this is it. I am busy with a beautiful little girl. I'm getting off here and will talk tomorrow. Good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment