My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Monday, December 3, 2012

Life is Good

Well, my computer is still messed up and I still need to take it in to be checked but of course I would rather procrastinate and complain. This freaks me out a little. n. Plus I seem to forget about it when it is not in my presence....so that is why I didn't type anything yesterday. It's a long drawn out saga. I'll save ya on that one.

Weather has been unseasonably warm. Not sure what is going on but I think I'd rather have our cold weather we are suppose to have this time of year. Plus bugs need to die so they don't grow up as humongous beasts. :o)

Watching rerun of Big Bang Theory. I love that show and sometimes think the reruns are funnier. They couldn't of found a better cast of individuals to do this. This is the series I am watching tonight and where else can we love this beautiful song. Click on: Soft Kitty Love it!!!

Going to get off of here and watch my Monday night TV shows. Will talk tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment