My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Happy Feet

Watching the 121212 concert tonight. Some excellent artists. I was in Independence the last two days and went ahead and drove on down to Springfield. Turned on TV and here was this on. Glad I found it even though it was probably half way through it. Oh well. Alicia Keys is on right now. The Stones were on earlier and for a bunch of old English men, they didn't do to bad. Mick don't have the bounce he use to but do any of us???

Think I've finished my Madison shopping. Grandpa went shopping for her too. She's making a pretty good haul but that is what it is all about. Well, Jesus' birth is what it's all about but the magical part for the children too.

Going to get off of here and do some weaving. Talk more tomorrow. One of these days I will get real philosophical, just haven't been feeling it for a while but can see it upon the horizon. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment