My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Monday, December 24, 2012

Happy, happy, happy :o)

It has proved to be a very blessed and Merry Christmas so far. Madison and her parents came by and we had lunch after we exchanged presents. I couldn't wait for her to get here, I am as bad as a child myself. She loved all that we got her but I captured pictures of her favorite part. She thanked us a "million times over".

She loves her Grandpa and he loves her. He wasn't feeling that good but wanted to come outside and get a picture with her on her new bicycle that we bought.

Honestly I could of smiled but I was trying to tell Madison's daddy that he needs to hold down on the big button. LOL.

Leave it well enough alone Glenda. Still barking out the orders!

And...she's off.

She sure did love the present and we loved seeing her face when she walked in the door. Of course I didn't catch that!!!

I wasn't sure what her reaction was going to be on my hair and she kept telling me that she likes it but it's different seeing me with red hair. She said her mama has red hair too. :o) Madison is such a sweet, sweet little girl. I showed her the bed that we bought for her room and she loves it. Plan to have her around more this year than in the past.

Not only was it so great to see Josh, Jen and Madison, Brandon skyped us this morning too. He was concerned about his dad because I spoke with him yesterday. He looks great and is doing great. We haven't heard from Jeremy and Barbel yet but we probably will. I wrote them last night and wished them a Merry Christmas so they know we are thinking of them and love them too. Terry surely has a blessed family.

Well, speaking of a blessed family I recieved an email from my cousin, Carol. Titled, "Red heads are hot!" LOL. I love her to death too. Heck, come to think of it I have a blessed family too. Terry and I are pretty lucky having some awesome people in our lives.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year. Or Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year. Or just Peace, Love and Tranquility.

No comments:

Post a Comment