I have to say I got a lot accomplished today at work. Always feel better when that happens. Anyway have somewhat of a handle on things,in my own mind anyway. Everything will be better and especially after the first of the year. Everything as far as work and even things down here at the apartment. Long story and not enough time to tell it. Needless to say the smaller apartment is a blessing in disguise.
Going to try and get some things done around here after I get this written. I plan to do some weaving. Showed my bracelets that I made this weekend at work and have an order to do one. Can't wait to get Terry's stuff in and do his. I will have to take a picture of it and show it to you guys when I get it done.
They are called survivor bracelets. They are made from 7ply paracord and can hold up to 550 pounds. Each of those bracelets have 8 foot of cord to them. If needed you can unravel the bracelet and use the cord for anything from saving a life to pulling a stalled car. :o) I can't wait to finish Terry's Vietnam Vet one and show you guys. It is cool. If you want one hit me up. I can make them for $15.00 and not sure how much shipping will be but shouldn't be to much.
Anyway, that is it for the night. You guys take care and remember...




No comments:
Post a Comment