My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Carol of the Bells

Well, I probably should change the background on my blog but by the time I get in the mood to do it it will be time to switch it to Spring. I am getting tired of it though. We'll see, one of these days it will be changed and there ya go.

The closer we get to Christmas the nuttier I get. I posted a really good pic the other day on FaceBook. Made me think of myself a little at times. Of course we all can relate to it and if not you are in denial big time lady!!!


Got my Swedish Weaving back out and started working on it again. Went over to Carole's and we sat, visited, watched TV and "Got our weave on!!!" Got Terry's dog tag back and made his Vietnam Vet bracelet. He really likes it. If I can get it off of him I will take a picture of it and post it on here.

I really hope I get some of the projects I have started finished. I may. I have the time now at the apartment and I try to make myself get off of here around 8, if not earlier.

32 years ago today John Lennon was murdered. I remember what I was doing and where I was. I was living in Pittsburg Kansas and the guy I was living with, we were sitting in the living room and the news came on, announcing that John Lennon had been murdered. It was cold, I remember that. Our town we lived in, the college held a candle light vigil. We didn't go but it was a sad time. Think we'd wished it'd been Yoko. That was bad, probably not but you know what I mean.

Well, I'm outta here. The picture I have posted below is made out of coffee beans. People are so talented out there. Talk to you tomorrow everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment