Home for the weekend. Won't leave until early Thursday morning. Have to be in the city, as in Kansas City, Tuesday and Wednesday so get to be home. Digging it.
Not much going on today or tonight. Am just thankful for all I have. Friends, family and...well, guess that's it.
My cousin, Carol, sent me a video one day this week that really touched my heart. I forwarded it to my co-workers and other board members from an organization I belong to. If this doesn't touch you nothing will. As Carol said, "It was an amazing invitation to consider a lot of questions about diversity, and about cultural and personal change." Enjoy as I did. Click on the link.
As they say, "In the end the old school ways always work. And always remember where you come from!" :o) Watching stupid "Duck Dynasty". That show cracks me up.
I'm outta here. Enjoy the moment because you will never get it back!!!
Love the Charlie Brown Christmas Dance.
No comments:
Post a Comment