My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Monday, December 31, 2012

The end of 2012

As I woke up this morning, I looked outside and it was snowing. Just as the weatherman had predicted. This put me in the mood to do some cooking so I made a pan of homemade applesauce, put a roast in the crock pot and sat some yeast rolls out to rise. Made the house smell wonderful and made for a delicious dinner.

Throughout the day Terry and I were remembering New Year's Eve of the past. When it snowed so hard you could hardly see, we were thinking it was around 1979 or so. I told him I remembered, I was heading to Independence MO to a party and no matter what I was going to make it. The road's were treacherous and visibility was low. I made it to the party and made it home but it was stupid. Then we thought of the other stupid stuff we have done in the past and these experiences are what makes me worry so for my son and others that are out tonight. Roads will be slick because we had snow all day. It was too warm to stick to the roads, making them wet. Now that the sun is down and the temps have dropped, the road condition is slick. Making a worrying mother pray a little harder for all those out tonight, especially my son and his best friend that is two weeks home from being out of the Army. Just scares me.

Going to get off. My computer is down so Terry and I are sharing and I have been on for a while. Talk to you guys tomorrow and pray everyone stays safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment