As Terry and I was having our Sunday afternoon drive around town we noticed some landmarks we'd never seen before. There were some houses off the city golf course we hadn't seen. Upon checking it out there were three brand new homes behind our property that we had never seen or knew that they were building. We have a tree line behind us that has a small lake. I had seen where they were developing a housing addition back there but never really paid much attention. They are beautiful homes and are sure they are going for a pretty price. As my mom would always go, "How much they stick ya for???"
I hate seeing development back there because of the wildlife we see coming from that tree line. You can also hear coyotes howling away from there. One morning I woke up to let Lamar out and there were about 6 deer out in the pasture grazing. I've even seen a red fox sleeking around out there. :o( One of the many reasons I love this house we live in, I can see wildlife and still feel I live in the country.
Got quite a bit done on my afghan I'm working on. Almost have the teddy bears done except found a screw-up I did and will have to "rip-it" out. The mascot for Swedish Weaving is a frog and on the frog it says, "rip-it". LOL. I do hope to get a lot done this winter. I'm fired up now anyway.
Well, going to get off here. Have two days training with CDC on Tuesday and Wednesday in Independence so get to stay home until around noon on Tuesday. Am excited about that.
Stay Classy!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment