My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Hallelujah!


He came humbly, to a dirty stinky stable born to a teenage girl in a town as busy as new Orleans @ Mardi Gras




I do have to admit deep down in my heart and soul I love this time of the year. Not the shopping, not the gifts but the meaning of this time of the year. Baby Jesus, the beginning of a wonderful life for us all. After the terrible killings of all those babies a couple weeks ago I read a post that said, in this time turn to Mary, she knows what it is like to have a son killed during hate and violence. I cannot imagine the hurt she must have endured when her son was crucified.

With this said I am getting off of here. Love everyone and pray for a blessed Christmas to everyone. Especially the one's that hate me. You need lots of love and compassion right now because you are a sad, sad person. Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment