My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Crazy is as Crazy does!!!

Am really tired tonight. Two days on the road, drove a little over 500 miles, wears this old girl out. Got to the apartment and the boys and I went out to eat. There's this sub shop downtown called Pickleman's. They have the best subs around. Josh loved it and it is Brandon's favorite. Not bad but you know what I'm going to complain about. Carbs!!! Was in Jefferson City today and ate at Rio's. I have another favorite besides the fried chicken, their hamburger pizza is to die for. I don't know what it is about it but it is the best. It is now my favorite. My friend Penny told me about it and I had already stumbled across it. Yummy, yum, yum.

When we were heading home from Pickleman's there is a huge, beautiful full moon out. I guess tomorrow night is suppose to be the blue moon. Some pretty crazy stuff has been happening and I haven't been surprised with all that is happening right now. Crazy is as crazy does.

Going to head off here. Was going to write a lot more earlier and got side tracked with two boys in the house. They keep you laughing and entertained. Everything from blowing up an air mattress to speaking Mandarin while skipping in the house. They are watching some funny movie right now. Anyway, I am getting off here. I will talk to you tomorrow, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment