My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Just memories during a common day

Beautiful day, beautiful bride, Madison was beautiful. Love seeing Josh, Jenny and Madison so happy. All is good in that aspect. Wasn't expecting it but Terry and I were walked down in the front of the church with the family. All was fine. The young man that walked me was really cool. His name was Jason and he was a good friend of Josh's. We left right after the services. We would have stayed but didn't want to cause any problems and it could have happened if we'd stuck around. Did meet some of Josh's relatives on his mother's side. Everyone seemed pretty nice and was glad to see such a beautiful event for a couple of beautiful people.

Well, got the ole' Mountain Bike out of the shed this morning. The back tire was flat so decided to walk down to Casey's to get it aired up. Casey's is about 4 blocks away from us. As I was pushing the bike down the road a gentleman told me I was suppose to be riding that. I laughed and told him I needed to get some air in the back tire. He said he had a air bubble and asked if I wanted him to air it up. I took him up on it and after he aired it I headed out to do a little riding. Granted I haven't ridden it for a while so I am going to have to get my strength back up. About three years ago I would ride trails and across creeks and have quite a good time on it. After I met Terry I got lazy. Only excuse I have and I am sticking with it.

Also did about 20 situps on my exercise ball today. My Josh noticed today when we were standing outside. He asked if I was losing weight and I told him yes. Gotta move it along with eat right and all that is so hard. I wish it was as easy for me to lose it as it is to gain it. :o)

Not to much happening, love the weather though. It's in the 80's again today. Love it with a passion.

Going to sign off because all it seems I have to talk about is nothing really interesting. Going to church again tomorrow. Got a cup and another invite from them yesterday. LOL.

I love looking at these old album covers. Brings back memories of the day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment