My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Thursday, August 23, 2012

It's a Wierd One!!!

Some days it is hard to figure out what I am going to write about. There is a lot of things I would like to but can't. Work was different. It was good but different. Hard to explain. A young woman that gave blood is HIV+, trying to get a case closed out from these dweebs that lie to me about their partners, what's the point??? I'm not going to hurt anyone and it takes me longer to find out that these rockets have lied then if they'd just play dumb and say they don't know the names of any of their partners. Then I got in touch with this one guy and am running to Joplin tomorrow to do an interview with him. Got another new case initiated to me today. Lots of things going on and lots of cases. I don't know, I just have felt weird this week. Not sure if it was because of Ben's death, or because I get tired doing what I am doing. It may be that my shoulders and neck ache and I need to go back to chiropractor or if it is just the fact I need to move in a couple of months and I hate moving. I don't know what's going on. I think I need a real vacation and it is going to come around in October but I don't know if I will be able to make it or not. :o)

It could be that Brandon is getting ready to leave in two weeks and I am really going to miss him. He is in his room right now listening to music and getting ready for a weekend at the lake with friends. I am glad to see both him and Josh happy. Josh is very happy right now and so is Brandon. Terry and I are fretting our little heads off but oh well. Life of a parent.

Did my regular exercise routine today. Walked up the steps. I'm thinking I'm about ready to add another flight and make it 6. I am going to wait until after the first of the month. I will ride my bike once I am home and get that strength up.

Well, heading outta here. Talk to you tomorrow night, maybe I'll be in better spirits.

No comments:

Post a Comment