Well, where do I begin??? I never know how to begin and never know how to end these dang things. I usually just sit down and start typing and let it go where it needs to go. No where in particular. Just throughout the day.
Work was work. Nothing great, just same ole, same ole. You know what beverage a balloon hates? ~POP~ Cracked me up when I heard it. The receptionist always tells me a corny joke once a week. Not all of them I can remember and some are not very funny. If I hear of one I tell it to him but he always has one.
My heart breaks but one more time. Not sure why I remembered it now but it just kills me. I have a new case on my caseload that I received this morning. 12 year old girl, she just turned 12 this February, pregnant and has Chlamydia. I haven't gotten a chance to talk to her or the facility that she tested at to find out what happened, but this just makes me so sad. I don't even know what to say, I am at a loss for words.
Each morning either while I am in the car going to work, or fixing my coffee, or in the shower getting ready for work I say a prayer for everyone that has been brought to my heart. Either on Facebook or just life in general. Then I say a prayer for God to give me the Wisdom I need to do his work as He sees fit. Pretty scary too, because you don't know what He is going to give you.
I have been attacked by many lately that I am not Christian because of the way I feel. That hurts when those words are said to me. I want to be a good person but I am human and make mistakes and do things wrong. I believe in my heart that what I am doing is exactly what God wants me to do. Who are they to tell me I am doing wrong, has God appointed them to be the Christian police, to tell me I am sinful because of the way I believe. Can't help it, I love people and I want to help them and plan to help them the best way I know how.
Okay, off sad subjects and wah, wah, wah subjects. Guess what I did today. I walked up 4 flights of stairs. That last flight was a buger. I work in a building that has 10 flights of stairs so thought I'd start walking. I started yesterday in the parking garage. I had to go out in the field and when I got back had to park on the 3rd floor so when I got off I walked up the 3 flights. I was like, I could do that with no problem, I will do it at work the next day and add a flight. For right now 4 is going to be my limit. I plan to try and incorporate this into a daily regime, eventually making it up the 10 flights. We'll see.
Going to sign off. Talk to you guys tomorrow.

You go girl! You'll make those ten flights in no time!!!
ReplyDeleteNo one on earth has the right to judge anyone else, always remember that :)
ReplyDeleteThank you friend. I believe that in the bottom of my heart. I am put here for a reason but not to judge or preach. Just share.
Delete