Well, it was a full day. Went furniture shopping and bought a recliner for Terry. His is pretty beat up and in bad shape. Won't even recline. They'll be delivering it on Friday so we are pretty excited about getting it. Terry told me to try it out here in the store and I told him it would probably be the only time I'll be able to sit in it and he laughed, said probably so. Patsey ran by before we left and we went to pick her a recliner she'd gotten off Craigslist. The lady we went to was a lovely person, God puts people in our lives for a reason.
I did it today. I am playing around on making a web page. We'll see how it all goes. Still dinking around with it but think I'll like it. Once I get pretty confident I will probably move my blog but we will see. I will be able to do so much more with it I believe.
You know, I don't know why people feel they need to change my views and feelings when it is not their position to do so. I am not going to change the way I feel about someone just because you don't like them. Whether they are gay, homeless, unemployed, drug addicts, prisoners. It doesn't matter, I am going to treat everyone the way I want to be treated. I will follow the Ten Commandments and also the Golden Rule. Period. On Facebook there has been quite a controversy going on my page because I feel what the CEO of Chick A Lick did was wrong and turned more people away from God instead of bringing the lost to God. I feel Mr. Cathy did this for a business move and that is all it was. Oh well, I don't plan to change your mind and don't try to change mine. Your sin is no worse than any other sin. Sin is sin and we will all have to answer to it when the big day comes.
I'm tired. Lamar got me up early because he had to go to the bathroom and then I couldn't go back to sleep. Going to bed. Don't hate me for how I think and I won't hate you. Just don't tell me I need to repent my sins. I had someone continually call my land line number and play that recording to me. Several times a day because I was living with a man that wasn't my husband. When this is between the individual and God. Period. Well, good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment