My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Monday, August 27, 2012

How Sweet it is

Okay, I am going to have to get me a tape recorder or something because through out the day I am like, I'm going to write that in my blog and then when I sit here to write, can I think what the heck it was or have the passion I had at the time. Not no but heck no. Oh well, going to have to wing it the best I can until I get the recorder or whatever.

Day went fairly well, after last night anyway. Josh called me and he hit a cow. He was coming home and didn't see the cow on a gravel road and hit it. Josh is okay, truck not so much. I was thankful that Josh was okay, he hadn't been drinking, he was legal with insurance and truck tags and he wasn't speeding. Of course the cow isn't doing so good. They had to shoot her. I tell everyone that Josh had a wreck with one fatality, the cow. Just waiting on the police report and the people to get the insurance stuff going on. Everything is a deal. Told Josh if it wasn't for bad luck he'd have no luck at all.

As I was coming down here I plugged in Pandora Radio again and put in Carole King radio. Excellent music. My era, my genre and my music. There are a lot of good stations and depending on the mood I am in is what I listen to.

Getting ready for the family Vacay. Getting a schedule planned out, it should all be good. So nervous about Brandon leaving and will be glad when it happens so we can just wait for him to get home. Will have to plan a fantastic family Vacay when he gets back. Love those annual events. Guess we are always going to have to make them the same time because seems like they are always at the same time. Even though this is only our second one.

You know when I am coming down to Springfield I go through towns with so many memories. I have either lived in, worked in, celebrated something in, or attended events in. When I go through them the memories flood and sometimes I wish they wouldn't. Sometimes they are not such good memories and then other times they are. Oh well. It is what it is. I mean Garden City, Creighton, Urich, Harper, Clinton, Deepwater, Chloe, Lowry City, Osceola, Vista, Gerster, Collins, Humansville, Bolivar. All those towns have memories. When you have lived in the area all your life and grew up in most of the area and had an eventful life as I have, there ya go.

Put on your calendars and try to attend. Lowry City is having their second annual Music on Mainstreet event. It should be great. Lots of music from 10am-10pm. Bluegrass, Country, and anything else you can think of and it's all free. Just bring a lawn chair. Lots of food booths too. I plan to be there, it's on September 15. I didn't go last year and regret it. Like I said, it should be fun.

Talk to you guys tomorrow. Remember, no matter what I love ya all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment